With our convenient location just outside of Philadelphia, AFC Urgent Care Cheltenham is able to provide high-quality medical services to families throughout the area, from young children to senior citizens in need of non-emergency care. When you don’t need a visit to the emergency room but your primary care office is unavailable, visit our urgent care for efficient walk-in care.
What services are provided at urgent care?
At AFC Urgent Care Cheltenham, we can provide a wide range of services including:
- Treating non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries including upper respiratory infections, cuts, sprains, fractures, viruses, ear infections and sinus infections
- Walk-in laboratory testing for routine blood work, drug screens, STD testing, rapid flu and strep tests
- Physicals for camp, school, sports, immigration and employment
- Vaccinations including flu shots, chickenpox, tetanus, pneumococcal, measles, mumps and rubella
- Allergy treatment for mild to moderate reactions
- Sports injuries during practice or a game
Walk-In Urgent Care for Families in Cheltenham, Cedarbrook, West Oak Lane, Elkins Park & Germantown, PA
If you or a member of your family suddenly sustains an injury, develops symptoms of an illness, or requires a physical examination for an activity, visit AFC Urgent Care Cheltenham today! Our center is open seven days a week, with later hours than similar walk-in clinics or primary care offices for the convenience of our patients. Most major health insurance plans are accepted, with low-cost care provided for self-pay patients. For questions, please call 267-436-0322.